Sunday, February 6, 2011

ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO READ THIS BLOG

I have decided, after about 10 minutes of deep thought, to discontinue Dana in Soko (v.2) at this domain.  I've been getting increasingly frustrated with Blogger.com for being an unresponsive and horrifically slow beast.  Seriously, I can only access my blog (and other blogspot sites) about 30-40% of the time; for some unnamed reason, it keeps "timing out" the rest of the time.  WHY DO YOU DO THIS, BLOGGER?  I have things that need saying!

I know, I know.  This is kind of inopportune timing, given the new batch of Fellow babies and all, but it's a new (lunar) year and it was time for a change, anyway.

Don't despair, though - just because I'm no longer using Blogger doesn't mean that I am no longer blogging.  I've set myself up a new account at http://danainsoko.wordpress.com/ (I know, REALLY CREATIVE NAME, RIGHT?).  This site at Blogger will remain up as an archive.  Please visit me at WordPress to keep up with my really awesome and exciting life.

I am touched and honored to have had such increased readership over the past few months.  Thank you all, and please consider subscribing to the WordPress version!

Love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment